AL-HP-D Heliport Combo Light
AL-HP-D Heliport Directional Arrow has double functions.
Floodlights on middle is used for illumination.
Top perimeter light mark the edge of the final approach and take-off area.
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
- LED as light source saving power consumption and maintenance, 95% less power than equivalent incandescent light
- Power supply available in DC(12-48VDC) or AC(110-240VAC)
- Unique designed polycarbonate lens for converging light and also provides corrosion resistance and UV protection.
- UV protection Powder coated bright yellow color base make better visibility
- Base material is die casting aluminum which has strong corrosion resistance, Shock and Vibrations protection
- Fragile coupling reduce the secondary damage to helicopters effectively
- Controller for power supplying and turn ON/OFF light
- VHF pilot to ground remote control
- Helipad/Heliport FATO areas
- Helipad Runway
- Helipad taxiway
- ICAO Annex 14 Volume ǁ Heliports 5.3. (https://www.icao.int)
- FAA AC 150/5390-2B Heliport Design Guide (https://www.faa.gov)
For more details on regulations - http://www.caa.co.za
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street