AL-LI-BE E27 Low Intensity Single Obstruction light
Aviation E27 LED Low-intensity L810 Single Aviation Obstruction warning Light, is a Low-intensity light is a steady burning aviation obstruction light designed for marking top of obstacle that do not exceed 45 meters in height. E27 Bulb could be found anywhere in whole world, so it could be simply replaced once bulb is broken
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
- LED as light source saving power consumption and maintenance, 95% less power than equivalent incandescent light
- Power supply available in DC(12-48VDC) or AC(110-240VAC)
- Bird deterrent spike on top
- Unique designed polycarbonate lens for converging light and also provides corrosion resistance and UV protection.
- UV protection Powder coated bright yellow color base make better visibility
- Base material is die casting aluminum which has strong corrosion resistance, Shock and Vibrations protection
- 3/4inch or 1inch(optional) thread hole make pole installation easy
- E27 base LED
- Steady mode
- Surge and lightning protection
- Alarm contact(NO COM NC)for remote monitoring
- Infrared LED for pilot using NVG
- GSM cellphone monitoring
- RS485 communication part for monitoring
AH-LI-BE E27 low-intensity L810 light could be used alone on the top of the High-rise Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV), High Pole, Tower Crane, Wind Turbine, etc when the height is lower than 45m. When obstacle object is higher than 45m, AH-LI-BE can be used with Medium-intensity or high-intensity obstruction light to indicate hazardous obstructions with a steady red safety light.
- ICAO Annex 14 Volume ǁ Heliports 5.3. (https://www.icao.int)
- FAA AC 150/5390-2B Heliport Design Guide (https://www.faa.gov)
For more details on regulations - http://www.caa.co.za
Summary of regulations on Obstuction light.
- Red, steady burning low intensity type lights of at least 10 candela intensity shall be used when required on structures not exceeding 45m AGL.
- Red steady (or flashing) low intensity type B lights of at least 32 candela intensity shall be used on structures exceeding 45m but not exceeding 150m AGL.
- Intermediate lights shall consist of at least 3 single units spaced at 120 degree intervals, depending on the diameter of the structure, and may be low intensity type “A” lights of at least 10 candela. When flashing lights are used, the flashes shall be synchronised.
- Structures exceeding 150m AGL shall comply with the standards of Annex 14 chapter 6 unless specified differently.
Temporary Construction Equipment Lighting
Construction cranes in urban areas should be painted in a conspicuous colour that is in a sharp contrast to the background. In addition, the jib should be illuminated with red flashing low intensity type B lights clearly defining the outline and extremities of the jib as well as the highest point of the crane. Spacing between lights should not exceed 45m.
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street