AL-LS-A Solar Low Intensity Single Obstruction light
AL-LS-A is a self-contained obstruction light which consist of solar panel, battery and lamp.
There is no need for external power input. The vertical degree of the solar panel is adjustable to ensure it could get the most sunlight in different area. It is designed for marking top of obstacle that do not exceed 45 meters in height.
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
- LED as light source, life experience >100,000hours
- With bird needle to prevent bird drop
- UV & vibrations protected polycarbonate lens for converging light
- Powder coated die casting aluminum base, light fastness, resist snow and rain
- Battery box made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Self-contained without external power supply, Cable cost saving & cabling job saving, No wiring job, nice & easy installation
- Solar panel vertical degree is adjustable
- Solar panel as sensor(Photo diode) for day & night working mode (dusk to dawn mode)
- ON/OFF button under base make local control easy
- Steady/Flashing(20fpm) adjustable switch available
- Solar panel angel is adjustable (Vertical 15-90°)
- GSM cellphone monitoring
- Infrared LED for pilot using NVG(Night Vision Goggles)
- Remote control ON/OFF
AL-LS-A solar low-intensity light is specialized used on the top of the High Chimney, Telecommunication tower, Wind Turbine where there is no cable power supply and those facilities which have high requirements on lightning protection. Used alone on the top of obstacle which height is less than 45meter
- ICAO Annex 14 Volume ǁ Heliports 5.3. (https://www.icao.int)
- FAA AC 150/5390-2B Heliport Design Guide (https://www.faa.gov)
For more details on South African regulations - http://www.caa.co.za
Summary of regulations on Obstruction light.
Standards of lighting
The characteristics of lights shall comply with Annex 14 chapter 6 table 6-3. Red aeronautical obstacle lights on top of structures that require marking shall be dual units for redundancy purposes unless the system is monitored and failed units can be replaced within one working day.
- Red, steady burning low intensity type lights of at least 10 candela intensity shall be used when required on structures not exceeding 45m AGL.
- Red steady (or flashing) low intensity type B lights of at least 32 candela intensity shall be used on structures exceeding 45m but not exceeding 150m AGL.
- Intermediate lights shall consist of at least 3 single units spaced at 120 degree intervals, depending on the diameter of the structure, and may be low intensity type “A” lights of at least 10 candela. When flashing lights are used, the flashes shall be synchronized.
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street