This LED Marine Lanterns is completely self-contained lantern, adopting insert high efficient solar panels integrated design, cooperate with solar dedicated lithium ion battery as power supply. It is full-sealed structure ensure(IP68) no water go inside. There is a ON/OFF button under base make local control easier.
- Based on LED technology, and its color complies to IALA Recommendations E-200-1.
- LED technology reduces maintenance time & costs
- Integrated design, enabling a rugged and completely waterproof seal capable of prolonged and deep immersion (IP68).
- PC housing,UV resistance, shockproof and corrosion proof.
- Bird deterrent spike
- Powder coated die casting aluminum base
- Built-in mono-crystalline silicon solar panel, conversion efficiency is better than poly-crystalline silicon
- Built-in photocell for day/night operation(dusk to dawn operation)
- User-adjustable working mode between steady&flashing(20fpm)
- ON/OFF button interface located under base
- User-adjustable operation mode to toggle between dusk-till-dawn & 24hr operation
- External charger
- Flashing rate optional
- Bluetooth remote control
AL-LS-C Solar Marine Lantern is used on buoy, light house and any other off shore site for marine/river safe navigation.
- IALA E-200-1 (https://www.iala-aism.org)
For more details on South African regulations - http://www.caa.co.za
Summary of regulations on Obstruction light.
Standards of lighting
The characteristics of lights shall comply with Annex 14 chapter 6 table 6-3. Red aeronautical obstacle lights on top of structures that require marking shall be dual units for redundancy purposes unless the system is monitored and failed units can be replaced within one working day.
- Red, steady burning low intensity type lights of at least 10 candela intensity shall be used when required on structures not exceeding 45m AGL.
- Red steady (or flashing) low intensity type B lights of at least 32 candela intensity shall be used on structures exceeding 45m but not exceeding 150m AGL.
- Intermediate lights shall consist of at least 3 single units spaced at 120 degree intervals, depending on the diameter of the structure, and may be low intensity type “A” lights of at least 10 candela. When flashing lights are used, the flashes shall be synchronized.