AL-MI-B1 Medium Intensity Single Obstruction light
This Medium-intensity Type B L864 Aviation Obstruction Light flashing red color, designed for marking top of obstacle which height is between 45 to 105 meters. Ultra high intensity CREE LED is used for the light source ensure the long life experience and good performance.
Self-designed lens converging light to very small vertical divergence 3°make it totally compliance with ICAO standard.
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
- CREE ultra high intensity LED as light source saving power consumption and maintenance than incandescent light or halogen lamp
- Power supply available in DC(12-48VDC) or AC(110-240VAC)
- Unique design and UV protected poly-carbonate lens for converging light
- UV protection Powder coated bright yellow color base make better visibility
- Base material is die casting aluminum which has strong corrosion resistance, Shock and Vibrations protection
- Special valve installed beside the base to make sure the air could go through but water is avoid, so that the whole light temperature won’t be high.
- Built-in photocell for day/night operation(dusk to dawn operation)
- Surge and lightning protection
- Alarm contact for remote monitoring
- GSM cellphone monitoring
- User adjustable flashing rate(20, 30, 40, 60 flashes/minute)
- GPS synchronization
AL-MI-B1 medium-intensity light is used on the top of the High-rise Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV), High Pole, Tower Crane, Wind Turbine, etc when the obstacle height is 45-105meter, and most time work with low intensity lights installed on the lower place.
- ICAO Annex 14 Volume ǁ Heliports 5.3. (https://www.icao.int)
- FAA AC 150/5390-2B Heliport Design Guide (https://www.faa.gov)
For more details on regulations - http://www.caa.co.za
Summary of regulations on Obstruction light.
Medium Intensity Flashing White Lighting Systems
When medium intensity type “A” flashing white lighting systems are operated 24 hours a day on structures of less than 150m AGL, other methods of marking may be omitted. When used on structures in excess of 150m AGL it shall only be used in conjunction with paint markings.
The characteristics of this light comply with Annex 14 chapter 6 table 6-3. Red aeronautical obstacle lights on top of structures that require marking shall be dual units for redundancy purposes unless the system is monitored and failed units can be replaced within one working day.
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street