- Input power: 220VAC, Output power: 220VAC (Others are available if request)
- Enclosure is made of corrosion resistance and wind resistance stainless steel 304(SS316 is optional)
- Surge protection, Lightning protection
- External photocell for day/night or day/twilight/nigh operation
- There is a manual/auto switch inside, user could change light’s working mode when testing lights manually but not affected by photocell
- Audio Alarm: when failure happens, it will speak loudly (Audio could be turned off if not needed)
- Alarm output(Dry contact): NO COM NC
- External photocell is available
- The control capacity is customized depends on different project/request
- Operating Voltage - 110, 240VAC, 48VDC, 24VDC or others
- Body Material - Stainless Steel 304
- Overall size(mm) - 480×300×172 (Standard, others optional)
- Installation size(mm) - 440×260×θ10 (Standard, others optional)
- Weight(kg) - 7.5 (Standard, others optional)
- Product Life Expectancy - Average 5 years
- Ambient Temperature(℃) - -55~70
- Humidity - 0~95%
- Wind Speed - 80m/s
- Waterproof - IP65
- GSM Cell phone monitoring
For more details on South African regulations - http://www.caa.co.za
Used with the following lights:
Summary of regulations on Obstruction light.
Standards of lighting
The characteristics of lights shall comply with Annex 14 chapter 6 table 6-3. Red aeronautical obstacle lights on top of structures that require marking shall be dual units for redundancy purposes unless the system is monitored and failed units can be replaced within one working day.
- Red, steady burning low intensity type lights of at least 10 candela intensity shall be used when required on structures not exceeding 45m AGL.
- Red steady (or flashing) low intensity type B lights of at least 32 candela intensity shall be used on structures exceeding 45m but not exceeding 150m AGL.
- Intermediate lights shall consist of at least 3 single units spaced at 120 degree intervals, depending on the diameter of the structure, and may be low intensity type “A” lights of at least 10 candela. When flashing lights are used, the flashes shall be synchronized.