FRMC6-C602 Miniature Key Operated Switch
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
The FRMC 6 series miniature switches are used in all types of auxiliary circuits to connect and disconnect relays,measuring instrument, etc... Thanks to the special construction features they can also be used in hostile environmental and climatic conditions. The limited dimensions make for minimal occupation of space both inside and on the front of the panel.
- Self-Cleaning Blade Wiping Action Contacts System, suitable for being used also in highly aggressive environments.
- Shocks and Vibrations Proof, due to the contacts design.
- Silver (STANDARD) or Gilded plated contacts
- High Mechanical strength, main shaft , frame and plate made in steel.
- High Resistance Electrolytic treatment of the ferrous components suitable for tropical Applications.
- Terminals Screws with easy access from the rear of the Switch.
- Can have from 2 to 8 positions Fixed or with automatic return.
- Up 12 Packets of contacts can be assembled.
- Suitable for Pin Lugs - fork and Ring type Terminals.
- Square front-plate mm.30X30, three holes fitting.
- It may have from 2 to 8 positions, up to 12 packets of contacts.
- Thermal Current ( Ith ) = 12 Ampere
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street