The FRMC 6 series miniature switches are used in all types of auxiliary circuits to connect and disconnect relays,measuring instrument, etc... Thanks to the special construction features they can also be used in hostile environmental and climatic conditions. The limited dimensions make for minimal occupation of space both inside and on the front of the panel.
- Captive screws, suitable for wiring with forks/pins with cable lug size 1.5 mm.
- It can Have from 2 to 8 positions , with fixed positions.
- Equipped with RONIS key can be removed in different positions as per specific
- needs the keys can supplied all similar, all different or different in groups.
- Self-Cleaning Blade Wiping Action Contacts System, suitable for being used also in highly aggressive environments.
- Shocks and Vibrations Proof, due to the contacts design.
- IP20 Finger Proof terminals in According to standard IEC 60529.
- High Mechanical strength, main shaft , frame and plate made in steel.
- High Resistance Electrolytic treatment of the ferrous components suitable for
- Tropical Applications.
- Terminals Screws with easy access from the rear of the Switch.