The SGD 24-M is PanelPilot compatible graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel colour display and USB programming interface. Using PanelPilot for Windows software users are able to choose from an ever increasing number of configurations which can then be customized for their needs. Types of meters available include 4 digit voltmeters, bar-graphs and analogue style meters. Colours, text labels and scaling can be customized by the user using the software.
- 2.4” colour TFT screen
- Programmable with USB interface
- Measures 4 - 20mA current loop (also 10-50mA or 0-50mA possible)
- Operating voltage of 4V-30V d.c.
- Simple panel mounting solution
- Minimum Typical Maximum Unit
- Accuracy 0.05 0.1 %
- Linearity ±1 Count
- Sample Rate 3 Samples/second
- Operating Temp 0 (+32) +40 (+104) °C (°F)
- Supply Voltage 4 30 V.d.c.
- Supply Current 35 190 mA
- Measurement Range 0 4-20 50 mA
- Loop Volt Drop 0 0.4-0.2 5.0 V
The SGD 24-M uses a programmable gain amplifier. The maximum signal voltage is defined in the software at the time of setup up to an absolute maximum of 40V d.c. Exceeding the maximum voltage specified in the software may result in permanent damage to the meter.
Panel or enclosure installation of the display is simple using 4-screw terminals and a panel fixing clip.