The SGD 24-M is a PanelPilot Compatible graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) colour display and USB programming interface. Using the PanelPilot software (available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7), users are able to choose from an ever-increasing number of configurations (six voltmeters at launch) which can then be customized to their needs. Colours, text labels, splash screen and input scaling can all be customized by the user through the software and then uploaded to the SGD 24-M through the USB connection. Panel or enclosure installation of the display is simple, using a panel fixing clip to mount the display, and 4 screw terminals to connect the inputs.
- 2.4” colour TFT screen
- Programmable with USB interface
- Measures 4 - 20mA current loop (also 10-50mA or 0-50mA possible)
- Operating voltage of 4V-30V d.c.
- Simple panel mounting solution
- Minimum Typical Maximum Unit
- Accuracy 0.05 0.1 %
- Linearity ±1 Count
- Sample Rate 3 Samples/second
- Operating Temp 0 (+32) +40 (+104) °C (°F)
- Supply Voltage 4 30 V.d.c.
- Supply Current 35 190 mA
- Measurement Range 0 4-20 50 mA
- Loop Volt Drop 0 0.4-0.2 5.0 V