The SGD 28-M is a multi-function graphics meter with a 320 x 240 pixel colour display and USB programming interface. Using the supplied Windows compatible software package, it is possible to setup the meter, including the type of meter (i.e. 3¾ digit voltmeter, bar graph or analogue style meter), colours and input voltage scaling.4
When setup is complete, the settings can be saved and the meter programmed using the supplied USB cable. Panel or enclosure installation of the finished meter is simple, using 4 screw terminals and a panel fixing clip.
- 2.8” TFT colour screen
- Programmable with USB interface
- Simple panel mounting solution
- Wide operating voltage of 4 to 30Vd.c.
- Measures voltages from 0 to 40Vd.c.
- Minimum Typical Maximum Unit
- Accuracy 0.05 0.1 %
- Linearity ±1 Count
- Sample Rate 3 Samples/second
- Operating Temp 0 +40 (+104) °C (°F)
- Temperature Stability 100 ppm/°C
- Supply Voltage 4 30 V.d.c.
- Measurement Voltage
- (single ended only) 0 40 V.d.c.
- Supply current @ 5V 95 mA