The SGD 35-M is a PanelPilot compatible graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) colour display and USB programming interface.
Using the PanelPilot software (available for Windows XP, 2000, Vista and 7), users are able to choose from an ever-increasing number of configurations (six voltmeters at launch) which can then be customized to their needs.
Colours, text labels, splash screen and input voltage scaling can all be customized by the user through the software and then uploaded to the SGD 35-M through the USB connection. Panel or enclosure installation of the display is simple, using a panel fixing clip to mount the display, and 4 screw terminals to connect the inputs.
- 3.5” colour TFT screen
- Programmable via the USB interface
- Simple panel mounting solution
- Wide operating voltage of 4 to 30Vd.c.
- Measures voltages from 0 to 40Vd.c.
- Minimum Typical Maximum Unit
- Accuracy 0.05 0.1 %
- Linearity ±1 Count
- Sample Rate 3 Samples/second
- Operating Temp 0 (+32) +40 (+104) °C (°F)
- Temperature Stability 100 ppm/°C
- Supply Voltage 4 30 V.d.c.
- Measurement Voltage
- (single ended only) 0 40 V.d.c.
- Supply current @ 5V 35 190 mA
*The SGD 35-M uses a programmable gain amplifier. There are 8 different voltage ranges, to optimize the resolution. See data sheet for details.