N1500 Universal Process Indicator
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
The N1500 series of Universal Process Indicators are high performance instruments used for monitoring analog signals in the vast majority of industrial and laboratory processes.
Configuration from the front panel is fast and easy, accepting thermocouples, Pt100 and 4-20 mA or voltage signals without any hardware change.
The basic version comes with key panel programmable range, select-able decimal point, universal switching power supply, 24 Vdc output for field transmitters excitation, ultra bright five digit LED display and 2 relay alarms with 6 function options. 4 to 20 mA output for re-transmission of measured variable to a recorder or PLC, two extra alarm relays, 1 digital input, RS485 digital communication interface and 10 Vdc output for load cell excitation are available as options.
- Accepts: type J, K, T, E, N, R, S and B thermocouples; Pt100, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc
- Programmable scaling from -1999 to +9999 and adjustable digital filter
- Accepts and linearizes non-linear 4-20 mA signals from thermocouple transmitters
- Accepts front panel input of custom created non-linear curve with up to 20 segments
- Select-able decimal point for Pt100 , 4-20 mA and 0-50 mV
- Key panel protection through password to avoid tampering
- Alarms: Two 3 A SPST relay alarms in the basic version and two extra relays optional
- Alarm functions: HI, LO, differential HI, diff. LO and sensor break detection
- Hold capability and peak and valley detection
- Tare function via front panel or via digital input
- Five digit 13 mm ultra bright LED display
- Standard 24 Vdc output for field transmitters
- Universal switching power supply
- Circuitry can be removed from housing without disconnecting wires
- Front panel: IP65, Poly-carbonate UL94 V-2
- Back panel: IP30, ABS + PC UL94 V-0
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street