LogBox DA Electronic Micro Data Logger
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
LogBox-DA is an electronic data logger with two input channels, one analog and one digital. Input data is stored in the logger internal memory, for later download to a PC for visualization and analysis in the form of tables or graphs.
The data is easily exported to spreadsheets. The LogChart-II is the software used to configure the logger, download and visualize data. The logger configuration allows defining the logger operation mode, including programming the start/stop time of data acquisition. Other parameters such as signal input type, logging interval, multiplication factor, scale range, etc, are easily selected through the LogChart-II software.
The LogBox-DA also provides a signal for commanding an external power supply (battery) of a device connected to the logger. This feature allows that external devices, such as a transmitter, be powered only during the measurement sample time, thus extending the autonomy of these external batteries.
- Channel 1: NPN, PNP, Pulse or Dry Contact
- Max. frequency: 4000 Hz or 20 Hz
- Maximum counting: 65.535 per period
- Channel 2: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc
- Memory capacity: 32 k or 64 k readings
- Interval between readings: 1 second to 18 hours
- External battery switch time: 0 to 10 s
- Power: Internal 3.6 V lithium battery (1/2 AA)
- Estimated autonomy: 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
- Working temperature: From –40 °C to 70 °C
- Protection: IP65 and IP67 models (see lateral label on product)
- Material: ABC + PC case, Poly-carbonate film
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 35 mm
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street