LogBox Bluetooth Multi Channel Data Logger
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
LogBox BLE is a Bluetooth data logger for up to three analog sensors and one digital. The analog channels accept direct connection of thermocouple temperature sensors or Pt100 and sensors for any other quantities with signals in current or voltage. The digital channel could either record events with time stamp, such as opening a door or counting pulses from a flow sensor.
The logging interval of LogBox BLE is configurable, and the user can access the parameters using a desktop or notebook via USB interface with the NXperience software or using Android smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth with NXperience BLE app into Android and iOS devices. Both applications allow the configuration, download and analysis of the records; also they can be published into NOVUS Cloud, the cloud storage portal of NOVUS.
Since LogBox BLE is the first data logger of Connect family, it can be named as one of the best products on the market for applications that require accuracy in the recording of temperature data, such as laboratories, cold rooms, data centers, among others for requirements such as wireless technology recorder.
- 4 channels, including:
- 3 analog inputs:
- Analog sensor type: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B; Pt100; 0-5 V; 0-10 V; 0-50 mV; 0-20 mA; 4-20 mA
- 1 Digital input: pulses counting, events recording or logger start.
- 1 PNP digital output: electronic switch (to control the power supply of signal transmitters) or alarm.
- Alarms: up to 8 alarms, being low and high alarm per channel.
- Internal alarm buzzer
- Accuracy: Pt100: 0.12 % of the measuring range.
- Thermocouples, mV, V, mA: 0.15 % of measuring range.
- Internal sensors: NTC for temperature, internal battery voltage and external source voltage.
- Resolution for temperature sensors: 0.1 ° C
- Communication Interfaces: USB, Bluetooth 4.1 (BLE)
- Interface with the SCADA system: No
- Memory for records: 140.000 with time stamps
- Power supply: 10 to 30 Vdc. Or 4 AA alkaline batteries (already included) with typical 2 years autonomy
- Enclosure: ABS + PC, protection IP40, 120 (W) x 100 (H) x 40mm (D)
- Fixing: cradle fixed in wall by screws or magnetic fixation.
- Configuration software: NXperience (for USB PC) or NXperience BLE (Bluetooth app for smartphone)
- 3-line display with 4 ½ digits
- Record Interval: 1 second to 18 hours
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street