LogBox RHT-LCD is a dual channel data logger with built-in temperature and relative humidity sensors. They use a high quality industrial grade humidity sensor for accurate and reliable operation in applications such as transportation, food and goods storage, process auditing, pharmaceutical, HVAC and others.
They can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port under Windows® software or with a Palm-OS compatible PDA IrDA interface. LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and it exports data to spread sheets.
In the LogBox RHT-LCD the temperature and humidity values are shown in the digital display. You can also check on the display the Minimum and maximum recorded values.
- Temperature measurement:
- Range: -40 to 80 °C. Resolution: 0.1°C
- Response time:up to 30 s in fairly still air
- Humidity measurement
- RH Range: 0 to 100 %RH. Resolution: 0.1 %RH
- Dew point range: -40° to 100 °C. Resolution 0.1 °C
- Response time: 8 s in fairly still air, from 20 to 80 %RH
- Memory for 32,000 recordings in one channel or 16,000 recordings for each channel
- Recording interval: programmable from 1 s to 18 hours
- Logger start: immediately, outset by the device’s button, by date/hour or by a
- programmed setpoint.
Logger stop: at full memory; at some specified date and hour, number of samples
- or never (circular memory)
- Infrared communication range: 50 cm, 30° angle
- Internal replaceable lithium cell (3.6V ½ AA) weekly
- Estimated battery life: up to 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes
- measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
- Configuration and data retrieval software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Palm-OS
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Enclosure: IP65 (electronics), IP40 (sensor probe), flame retardant, ABS+PC
- Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 35 mm