LogBox 3G is an IoT device with integrated data logger and 3G / 2G connectivity which allows remote telemetry or mobile monitoring solution. Data can be accessed remotely and centralized via NXperience software for Windows or via NOVUS Cloud IoT platform. Moreover, NOVUS may provide access to LogBox 3G for SCADA system or proprietary application through specific communication driver, upon request. Secure, real-time information accessed quickly and easily.
The device has two universal analog inputs that accept a wide range of sensors. It also has internal sensors for measuring temperature, battery voltage and external sources. In addition, LogBox 3G has SMS commands and alarm alerts.
- Analog Inputs: 2
- Type of sensors: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B; Pt100; 0-5V; 0-10V; 0-50mV; 4-20mA
- Digital inputs: 1 for dry contact or voltage pulse
- Alarm outputs: 1 transistor output and buzzer for local sound signaling.
- Accuracy: Pt100: 0.12% of the measuring range. Thermocouples, mV, V, mA: 0.15% of measuring range.
- Communication interfaces: USB and 3G mobile phone, optional GPS
- SCADA system Interface: Through 3G driver.
- Cloud Interface: NOVUS Cloud
- Memory: 140,000
- Power Supply: External 12 to 30Vdc, internal UPS for 2h
- Housing: In ABS + PC, protection IP40, 120 (W) x 100 (H) x 40mm (D)
- Fixing: fixed in wall by screws or magnetic fixation (optional)