Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
The TxBlock-USB is a high precision head mounted temperature transmitter. The universal input reduces inventory while the native USB port facilitates ease off configuration, calibration and online monitoring in the lab or in the field.
- Universal input accepts Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B and Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC RTD with programmable working range.
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Linearized 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Cable resistance compensation on 3 or 4 wires Pt100 connection
- USB micro-B port allows direct PC connection for configuration. USB Class CDC
- Free Windows configuration software
- Power supply: 10 to 35 Vdc
- RTD Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC
- Thermocouple and mV Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 %
- Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Sensor break detection according to NAMUR NE43 recommendations
- Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 20.5 mm D x H
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street