TXISORAIL 2-Wire Isolated Temp.Transm ,4-20mA Out
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of this item
TxIsoRail is fully programmable isolated temperature transmitters dedicated to Pt100 and thermocouple industrial sensors.
TxIsoRail is a DIN rail mount unit. Both units can be easily user configured for input type and working range by means
of an interface cable connected to a PC USB port. Why use isolated transmitters? Isolated transmitters protect the
electrical instruments by eliminating ground loop effects and reduce substantially the undesirable interferences and
instabilities in sensor measurements.
• Programmable input: thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100 RTD, 0-50 mV,
• 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA and 0-10 V
• User programmable working range
• 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA output
• 2 or 3-wire Pt100 input with linearized output
• Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
• Option: 0 to 10Vdc
• TxConfig Windows® configurator software
• Configuration with a PC via TxConfig interface
• Manual zero (offset) adjustment can be done by means with 1 front key in the
• Power supply: 12 to 35 Vdc
• Accuracy: Pt100, 0-50 mV (tension) and 0-20 mA (current) ±0.20% of full scale.
• Thermocouples ± 0.25% of full scale ± 1 °C
• Temperature effect: 0.003% of maximum SPAN/°C
• Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
• Sensor failure protection: programmable burnout upscale or downscale
• Dimensions: 72 mm (H) x 78 mm (D) x 19 mm (W)
• Isolation: 1000 Vac between sensor input and 4-20 mA output loop
• Selectable mains filter: 60 Hz or 50 Hz
are you ready to start your journey?
Get In Touch With Us
+27 (011) 689 5700
5 Ramsay Street